Our Switch Kit makes it easy to switch your existing bank account from another financial institution. It offers a single source to ensure a quick and easy transfer of your personal accounts, including automatic deposits and payments.
Just follow a few simple steps using the forms below:
Open your new account and print the Switch Kit Checklist. Use this check list to keep track of all your account closings and the changes you need to make as you move your banking relationships.
Switch Kit Checklist Includes:
- Direct Deposit Switch Kit Form
- Transfer or establish direct deposits and/or automatic payment deductions. Complete this form to authorize an employer, other companies or agencies to directly deposit your payroll or other funds to your new checking or savings account. Or, use this form to authorize direct deposit of government checks, such as Social Security.
- Automatic Payment Switch Kit Form
- Automatically switch your payments. Complete this form to notify a company of your request to redirect payments being deducted from your previous account to your new account.
- Existing Account Closing Form
- Close your existing account at another bank. This form provides notice and authorization to your current financial institution to close your account(s) and issue a check for the remaining balance(s). Please allow sufficient time for all transactions to clear before mailing this form.
Have any questions regarding the Switch Kit forms? Contact us or visit any of our branch locations for assistance.