Send Money with Zelle®
What is it?
With Zelle® you can easily split the cost of a bill, request money for a group gift or pay back your roommate1 for your share of the rent.
- It's Useful – Send money to nearly anyone that you know and trust.1
- It's Fast – Money is available typically within minutes between enrolled users.1
- It's Safe – Access Zelle® from NYCB Online or NYCB Mobile.
Login to NYCB Online, click on the Send Money with Zelle® tab.
Click on the Send Money with Zelle® tab
Getting started is easy
To start sending money to friends, family and those you know and trust1 follow these steps:
- Login to NYCB Online or NYCB Mobile:
- For NYCB Online, choose Send Money with Zelle® from the upper navigation bar.
- For NYCB Mobile, choose Transfer & Pay and select Make and Manage Payments. Choose Send Money with Zelle®.
Pay it Safe with Zelle®. Stay informed and aware. For more information, please visit: https://www.zellepay.com/pay-it-safe/understanding-fraud-and-scams
1 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes and generally do not have fees. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
2 If your recipient is not yet enrolled with Zelle®, they will get an email or text instructing them on how to enroll to receive your payment.