College Applicant Program (CAP) students receive on-the-job training, competitive salary, bonuses, paid time off and real work-life experiences!
You'll learn how to:
- Interact with customers
- Complete processing and settlement transactions quickly and accurately
- Be aware of compliance issues related to financial services
Pay & Benefits
- Convenient on-campus recruiting
- Paid training
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours (including weekends) available
- Paid time off to study
- Periodic performance evaluations
- Performance-based “end of semester” bonuses of up to 30%
- Promotional opportunities
- Opportunity to apply for full-time openings via NYCB’s Internal Job Posting Program
- No experience required
- Good academic standing
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Strong math skills
- Computer literacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Apply Today! All part-time positions offered are eligible for this program.
Click Here to view our Career Opportunities.