Business Solutions Analysis Checking With Interest
- No Overdraft Fees for Non Sufficient (NSF), Uncollected (UCF) and Unavailable Funds
- For businesses with higher level of transaction activity
- $100 minimum to open
- $1.00 minimum balance to earn interest
- Interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- Unlimited check writing
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals at NYCB Branches and ATMs
$25 monthly fee can be offset with an earnings credit
- The earnings credit is applied to the average balance (less 10% reserve requirement) and is applied towards offsetting the account's monthly transaction fees.
Information needed to open your account
Depending on the type of business you own, you will need to bring certain documents with you to open up your account. To make this process as easy as possible for you, click here (PDF) to view our check list of documentation you will need to bring to the branch the day you open your account.